There are two distinct ways to use WordPress to create websites: Divi and WordPress Gutenberg.
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! Click the discount link now to save big on Divi Theme. But hurry, this offer is only valid for the next 24 hours. Don't wait until it's too late – click the link and get started on creating the website of your dreams with Divi Theme today!
Elegant Themes created the well-liked WordPress theme Divi. The Divi visual page builder, which includes pre-made templates, is a flexible theme that enables users to build websites without any knowledge of how to write code. You simply drag and drop web elements to your website change their settings, and see changes in real time. Although Divi is a premium theme, users of WordPress frequently choose it because of the numerous features and options it offers.
The WordPress Gutenberg content editor, on the other hand, came with WordPress version 5.0. It’s a block-based editor that enables users to add individual blocks of images, text, and other to create new content. Gutenberg breaks content into separate blocks that may be organized and customized to make it simpler for users to build complex layouts designs. Since Gutenberg is a component of WordPress, it is open to all WordPress users for free.
Divi Advantage Over Gutenberg
Using Divi instead of Gutenberg has a number of benefits that depend on your needs and preferences:
- More Design Possibilities: Compared to Gutenberg, Divi provides a far greater selection of design options. With Divi, you can easily alter your design without using any code thanks to a vast collection of pre-made layouts, designs, and modules. Gutenberg, in contrast, offers more simple design options and needs more manual customization.
- No Coding Needed. Divi is a builder that doesn’t require you to know how to code, so you can use it to make complicated layouts and designs even if you don’t know how to code.For users who lack the skills or means to employ a developer, this can save them a ton of time. On the other hand, you still need to know how to code or customize Gutenberg to make more complicated designs.
- Better Support. Divi has a dedicated team of professionals that can assist you with any problems or inquiries you may have. Divi offers outstanding customer support. The support staff can advise you on the best ways to use the builder and assist you in troubleshooting problems. While Gutenberg may not provide the same amount of individual support, it does rely more on the community.
- Integrated A/B testing:. Divi includes integrated A/B testing capabilities that let you compare various design choices and page layouts to find which works best. You may use this to enhance your internet marketing efforts and optimize your website for conversions. This isn’t built into Gutenberg, so you’ll need extra plugins or tools from a third party.
- Visual Builder. Divi offers a visual builder that lets you preview the precise appearance of your design as you work on it. This makes it simple to make improvements and view the outcomes right away. Gutenberg, on the other hand, is more of a block editor that requires adding each design piece individually, making it more challenging to picture the finished design as you build it.
- More Feature-Rich. Compared to Gutenberg, Divi provides a broader variety of features, such as animations, sliders, forms, and other interactive content. This might assist you in developing a website that is more dynamic and engaging which grab the interest of its users. Gutenberg has a basic set of blocks, but it doesn’t have the same number of functions, and may require more third-party plugins to do the same things.
- Themes that can be customized. Divi has a large layout design which can be customize to build different types of websites. With this feature you can create landing pages, e-commerce website, and portfolios easily. The built-in visual builder can be used to modify these themes, and if more customization is required, new CSS can be added. Gutenberg has some themes, but it doesn’t give you the same level of freedom and customization.
- Better E-commerce Integration. WooCommerce and Shopify are only a couple of the well-known systems that Divi offers great e-commerce integration with. This implies that you can build an online store that is completely functional and has all the required features. On the other hand, Gutenberg doesn’t have the same level of integration for online shopping. With Gutenberg you have to use extra plugins from outside sources to get the same features.
- Faster Development and Design: Divi’s user-friendly drag-and-drop interface and large collection of pre-made layouts and modules make it possible for websites to be designed and developed more quickly. For customers that need to quickly and effectively develop websites, this can be a major time saver. In comparison, Gutenberg can take more time and effort to accomplish the same goals.
- Support for Several Sites: Divi works flawlessly with WordPress Multisite, which enables you to control multiple websites from a single dashboard. Users who need to maintain many websites and want to speed up their workflow may find this to be a fantastic tool. Despite being WordPress multisite compatible, Gutenberg does not provide the same level of integration.
- Mobile Responsiveness: Divi has superb mobile responsiveness functionality that allows you to develop designs that look perfect on all mobile devices. For companies and organizations that need to connect with mobile users, this functionality may be essential. Gutenberg has some features that make it responsive to mobile devices, but you may need to make more changes to make sure your site is fully optimized for mobile users.
- More User-Friendly Interface. Divi has a user interface that is more user-friendly and intuitive, with a drag-and-drop interface. Divi also have a number of conveniently available tools and capabilities. This can help you construct more complicated designs with much less effort. The visual page builder make it simpler for newbies to start using the builder. The interface for Gutenberg may be more complicated and take more time to master and learn.
- Faster load times. Divi’s simplified style and optimized code may make it easier for users to load website and also help to rank higher in search engine. On the other hand, Gutenberg’s use of different blocks and extra code. These Blocks can slow down your website, especially if you use a lot of blocks on one page.
In conclusion, Divi has many benefits over Gutenberg, such as mobile responsiveness, a more user-friendly UI, and quicker load times. These advantages can be especially helpful for users who wish to efficiently and quickly develop attractive, professional websites.