If You are using Divi theme, there are various ways to enhance a website’s speed and performance:
- Images should be optimized by being compressed before being uploaded to a website
- Reduce HTTP requests by removing extraneous page components like social networking widgets and pointless plugins.
- Get a content delivery network (CDN) to spread your website’s files over a number of servers. CDN will lighten the stress on your primary server and speed up page load times.
- Install a caching plugin. By caching frequently requested pages and other elements, wordpress caching plugins like W3 Total Cache and WP Super Cache can make your website load faster.
- Allow browser caching so that some components of your website. It will chache images and CSS, won’t need to be loaded again when a visitor navigates to a different page. For frequent users, this might drastically reduce the load times of your website.
- Utilize an image optimization and compression plugin. There is some wordpress plugin like Smush to lower the file size and hasten the loading of your sites.
- Utilize a plugin such Perfmatters or WP Optimize. This plugin turn off unused WordPress features and configurations that may cause your website to load slowly.
- Find specific areas that require work on your website using online tools. You can use GTmetrix and Google PageSpeed Insights, and track your development over time.
- Use a lazy load plugin to delay the loading of videos and images. This will delay video and images load until they are visible. It will shorten the time it takes for your sites to load initially.
- Optimize the database. Remove any extraneous data, such as outdated post revisions. You can use some plugin to cleanup and optimize the website database.
- Use a trustworthy web host: A quick, trustworthy web host is essential for the smooth operation of your website. Use a web host that specializes in WordPress hosting; they’ll have the know-how and tools to speed up and perform better your website.
- Updating Divi and any other plugins you use on a regular basis is also a good idea. You may make sure you have the most recent performance and security patches by doing this.
Remember that website optimization is a continuous process, therefore you should periodically check the effectiveness of your website and make any necessary modifications.