Divi Popup Layout Features
- Totally easy to customize
- All pop-ups are customizable within in the divi visual builder.
- Popup triggers
- You can start a popup with such a link, a scroll, an exit actions or a label.
- View options
- You could use pop-ups in the Divi Builder using all the positioning options.
- Use any Divide Module
- In the popups, you could even put any Divi module.
- Five different places to
Display the slide-in to
There are 4 ways to Execute the popup
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! Click the discount link now to save big on Divi Theme. But hurry, this offer is only valid for the next 24 hours. Don't wait until it's too late – click the link and get started on creating the website of your dreams with Divi Theme today!
The label will take care of your guests and encourage people to click on it. This is really a good way to reveal your contact information, your services, or even let your guests fill in a quote form.
You could start a popup with a link or a button. For example, you could create a quotation form as just a popup and start it with the buttons on your web page.
You could placed a point on the page to start a popup. It is a good way to get your visitor’s credit for giving them a promotional offers.
Whenever a visitor leaves your website, you could start a popup with an exit-intent trigger and also give them a best offer.
How it’s working
- Import the popup
- So when you import popups/slides to your Divi library, you could import them to any page or to the Divi page Builder.
- Customize the popup
- Customize the popup/slide in the divi visual builder. You could put any Divi module on the popup/slide-in.
- Choose a trigger
- For your popup/slide-ins, you can choose different triggers.
- Button/link to
- Exit-Intent to