Many cheaper hosts offer an excellent service. But what if you want more of a performance-oriented, concierge service? You’ll need to find out our analysis of the WP Engine for WordPress in that context.
Launched in 2010, WP Engine is reasonably new to the hosting community, but it has gained an excellent reputation with no time. Tech entrepreneur Jason Cohen launched WP Engine after seeing a need for professional WordPress hosting due to WordPress’s increasing popularity.
WP Engine is based in Austin, Texas, and now employs more than 400 staff. The corporation has received several Best Place to Work awards in Austin and is actively contributing to WordPress’s development and community.
WP Engine is a WordPress-specific web hosting, providing completely customized, controlled plans for the platform. Of course, WP Engine’s plans aren’t necessarily inexpensive compared to several other WordPress hostings. And you’re going to know if this hosting company is worth the investment before you purchase a product.
WP Engine was not the first to provide WordPress managed host — but they are now the largest (and best-known) business in the WordPress managed host market. At over 120,000 users in 140 countries, WP Engine has a wealth of experience, hosting a wide array of WordPress websites. In reality, referring to their advertising materials, ‘five percent of the online world is experiencing at least one WP Engine experience every day!’
WP Engine Hosting Packages
WP Engine provides WordPress controlled hosting only. Five plans are available: Startup, Development, Size, Premium, and Enterprise.
All plans entail an unrestricted transfer of data. The proposals vary based on:
- WordPress Installs Number
- The amount of traffic (the number of visitors a month)
- Disk space volume
- Premium and Enterprise plans provide customized server configurations.
WP Engine contains a few other particular advantages which most hosts don’t offer to WordPress users or pay extra for. Those characteristics include:
- Controlling Git versions
- The choice to upgrade to PHP 7, the new version of PHP
WP Engine Special Feature for WordPress
If you’d like to make sure that your site is configured correctly, safe, and incredibly quickly-loading – without ever doing yourself a lot of work – controlled hosting is a worth considering choice. WP Engine is one of the top brands, once it refers to managed WordPress hosting.
The service provides quite a few WordPress-specific features, including:
- Fast and simple migration from your old hosting server to the wp engine.
- A free Certificate for Secure Socket Layers (SSL), which is an essential safety measure on your website.
- Support for configuring sites for staging.
- A variety of diagnostic and performance monitoring solutions for your website.
Features and support are critical, but what makes or breaks a hosting provider is performance. Thankfully, WP Engine provides a range of performance-enhancing capabilities like:
- In collaboration with MaxCDN, WP Engine offers a CDN (content delivery network) that allows their web host much faster.
- CDN is already included in all WP Engine hosting plans for free, which would be a great advantage and reduced costs.
- A Site Performance tool that checks your website and lets you get improved.
- A GeoTarget add-on, which optimizes the site for different regions.
- And what is more, WP Engine has several server locations to sell. We’re not going to point them all out (there are 19), including North America, Europe, Asia, and Australia data centers.
- The company’s EverCache technology automatically handles page, database, and object caching, so you don’t need to get into any caching plug-ins.
- Get good Seo results and conversion with PHP 7 and HTTP/2, plus a regional content distribution network that is completely managed.
Additional Security Features
They also participate in daily code updates and compliance audits with independent third-party security firms. Your protection is assured, and you’ll get fix it for free if your website gets hacked on WP Engine.
Customer Care and Service
WP Engine has over 100 Wp professionals in the support department. With tons of customer experience each day, they report over 97 percent of client satisfaction.
Help is available to the customers 24/7 via Live Chat. There is 24/7 telephone assistance for all packages except the Personal package. If a problem can not be solved immediately via chat or telephone, the staff will generate an internal ticket for you.
WP Engine also has a dedicated Operations team for Customer Experience. They are continuously working to increase customer satisfaction with the WP Engine.
Money Back Guarantee
WP Engine gives a generous guarantee of 60 days money back. If you’re still not satisfied with the services provided, clients can cancel your membership and obtain a full refund during the first 60 days. The guarantee applies exclusively to Personal, Professional, and Business plans.
WP Engine dan Divi Theme
Divi theme is one of the most popular WordPress theme for WordPress users. But not all hosting providers are configured well to maximize website performance which uses Divi theme. That’s why, WP Engine is one of the right hosting provider choices that can maximize your website.
If you concern about all your WordPress site — its stability, scalability, loading time, and uptime — to invest more than $20 a month upon that, then WP Engine is the perfect option. Making a good argument arguing otherwise will be great.
While the sale price of WP Engine could scare beginners off, others who know WordPress will attest to the impressiveness of the proprietary platform of WP Engine. Also modified to optimize server performance with the latest hardware, WP Engine is a market-leading layer of software designed exclusively for WordPress developers. It involves the corporation’s caching system that ensures that visitors are super fast loading the site, a one-click staging area, and continuous security management to avoid online threats.